Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Paid Media Planner & Operations Specialist to join their Mobile Financial Services team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 10 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
You will be responsible for planning and managing all the media and advertisement involved in digital finances and business development for a new Business Unit.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Skilled at developing and managing direct reports with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various departments
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and report directly to the executive teams & Regional ecosystems
- Strong analytical and data driven decision-making skills, highly data-driven and metrics focused leader with a history of implementing best in class marketing processes and systems to enable effective high growth
- Proficient in setting sales targets and forecasts
- A passion for building memorable brands and driving aggressive growth strategies
- Attention to detail and data driven with strong intuition for the customer’s perspective
- Proven ability to recruit, retain, and motivate high performing and distributed marketing teams
Desired professional experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or related field. Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience in paid media management, marketing mix models, media agencies and overall marketing planning
- Proved experience as marketing or brand in a regional/LATAM environment
- Proven experience and expertise in acquisition, growth and digital performance
- Adept at working in a data driven, fast moving environments with a bias for action
- Proven success in developing and scaling a consumer brand
- High energy and action-oriented
- A history of leading teams to successful outcomes
- An aggressive self-starter but still a humble team player with a collaborative style
- Work with global product managers to understand the product strategy of our key service, and develop our regional Growth Marketing Strategy to support it.
- Setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns to drive awareness, customer acquisition, and sales in a 360 media approach (mainly but not limited to digital)
- Ideate, conceptualize, structure, and deliver growth marketing campaigns and programs (from concept to pilot to scaling-up).
- Design, propose and lead with partners, internal and external, an adequate media strategy & annual plan to serve image and business objectives.
- Manage media agency, third parties and vendors to guarantee strategy and implementation of media in the region. (focus in Facebook)
- Drive the execution of marketing campaigns while leading multiple internal and external stakeholders to get things done.
- Synthesize key insights into presentations and actionable plans.
- Collaborate closely with data, client servicing, and Martech functions in planning and setting KPIs, as well as post-campaign evaluations
- Responsible for data-driven insights, tagging, A/B testing, and analytics to provide campaign and ROI assessment for recommendations to ensure advertiser achieves maximum growth
- Lead, propose and optimize the media mix for each market we operate to maximize the results and optimize the media spend
- Collates and advises on best practice for owned channel activities based on historic learnings and industry knowledge – including trailer amplification, consumer promotions and influencer content
- Monitor campaign results, derive learnings, and optimize for future campaigns.
Education / Training
Desired Education profile (not most critical angle)
- Marketing or business administration, digital and engineer Masters Degree marketing or MBA