We are looking for an outstanding leader to be the next Territory Sales Manager (LATAM) of one of the most renowned companies in the HVAC industry. In this role you will be responsible for generating sales related to HVAC parts and supplies in an assigned territory. This role will also maintain productive relationships with new and existing dealers/customers. You will also be asked to analyze the territories and develop, execute, and monitor sales programs. Experience and/or knowledge in the HVAC industry is a must.
Our client is located in Miami, FL. This is an on-site/remote (hybrid) permanent position with no relocation options. LATAM Traveling required 45% of the time.
About our client
The offered services are: air conditioning, heating and refrigeration solutions for residential, light commercial to commercial applications. That also includes equipment, controls, parts, supplies and service. The experienced staff has helped cool many important projects across Latin America, from shopping malls, hospitals, universities, factories, supermarkets to office buildings.
This is a great opportunity for you because:
Our client offers medical, visual and dental insurance, Paid time off and Investment Savings Plan (401K). In addition to that a very attractive base salary + performance bonuses up to 45,000 USD.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Demonstrated performance history in HVAC sales and new market development.
- Experience selling and supporting HVAC P&S products preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the HVAC industry; ability to provide cross-sales opportunities based upon customer needs.
- Prior work experience and/or internship experience in sales or marketing is a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter who is forward thing and results oriented.
- Must be customer centric.
- Strong business/problem solving skills, high sense of urgency.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate and present effectively (verbally and in writing) with all levels of management in a clear and professional manner.
- Experience working in a high performance cross-function team environment.
- Must possess the ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people.
- PC literacy required (Microsoft products).
- Must be fully bilingual (read/write/speak) English/Spanish
- Ability to develop and nurture positive customer relations; anticipate; identify and respond to customer needs; and ensure customer loyalty (Customer Focus).
- Detail oriented; high sense of urgency; professional phone etiquette including knowledge of customer service techniques, strategies and approaches.
- Proven ability to work on a team crossing all organizational levels and functional areas.
To be a Rockstar in this role you must be able to perform each essential duty and other assignments satisfactorily.
- Generate sales related to HVAC Parts and Supplies in an assigned territory.
- Maintain productive relationships with existing customers providing information on products and programs offered by the company to the customer.
- Develop new customer/ account relationships in order to expand sales.
- Analyze the territory and develop, execute and monitor sales programs.
- Develop pricing and marketing strategies for the introduction of select new products based on industry data and forecasting for assigned territories.
- Responsible for monthly sales and margin forecasting in partnership with Channel Director.
- Ensure 100% compliance of SOX, FCPA and all applicable laws according to company’s code of ethics.
- Responsible for providing pre- and post-order sales support to customers and their local sales team.
- by providing information on products and programs offered by the company to the customer.
- Handle incoming customer requests for quotes and product information with Territory Manager that may be traveling.
- Ensure timely order processing and confirmation of orders.
- Order Entry and complying with the entire sales process from start to finish.
- Work with customers, outside sales and internal/external suppliers to resolve issues as they arise.
- Work with sales and operations for inventory forecasting/tracking.
- ESD listing and circulation for selling of ESD.
- Management of pricing lists/updates/cost updates follow-up.
- Any other items as they may arise.
Education / Training
- AA/AS degree with 5+ years’ experience -or- BA/BS degree with 3+ years preferred
- 2+ years “hands-on” experience with HVAC and/or customer service.
- Intermediate to advanced MS-Excel skills.
- Intermediate PowerPoint proficiency.
- Experience working CRM systems (SalesForce, NxTrend, etc.) is a plus.
You must be willing to work in a high pace environment and handle numerous P&S orders. Comfortable with traveling.