Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Payment Fraud Analyst, to join their team in Central America.
You will be responsible for securing digital/e-commerce payment channels by designing, implementing and monitoring fraud prevention mechanisms centrally in order to reduce fraud and improve payment acceptance levels. You will be implementing central initiatives coordinated with the Digital Regional Team across local markets.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Master’s degree is a plus: Business Administration, Finance, Commercial.
- More than 3 years’ experience in Revenue Assurance, Fraud Prevention, Digital or Business Intelligence.
- Top academic record.
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Monitor digital/e-commerce payment channels and design and implement mechanisms to prevent and detect fraudulent transactions while improving the level of accepted payments while being part of the SSC (Shared Service Centre).
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of fraud prevention experience.
- e-commerce experience is valued.
- LATAM and Emergent Markets experience is a merit.
- Analytical thinking skills to prepare and support business cases
- Strong presenter, negotiator, and influencer.
- Excellent leadership skills to engage as part of an entrepreneurial team.
- Ability to actively make decisions in a promptly manner.