Our client is a telecommunication company with a great corporate culture, right now they are looking for a Pre – Sales Support Capacity to collaborate with Operational Marketing and Sales to produce deliverables that leads to uncovering opportunities and booking profitable sales.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Exhibit qualities such as integrity, reliability, authenticity, teamwork.
- Be confident in abilities and able to deliver tough messages with professionalism and without damaging relationships.
- Ability to build confidence and trust with department members and external business partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- High integrity individual, critical thinker, detail oriented and independently pursue projects to completion.
- Advance MS Office required.
- SalesForce knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Team player, able to be flexible and work well with others as a team player, as well as able to understand how own role impacts overall processes and step into other roles when necessary.
The Sales Support must able to communicate at a detailed level about all the
technologies available. Deliverables include analysis, tech and commercial requirements, high-level designs, detailed specifications, technical presentations and RFP responses, in some cases. This role is highly influential in supporting internal and external customers to make decisions based upon technical/commercial analysis and establishing/maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not restrict, the following:
- Generate customer price quotations;
- Aggregate customer’s requirements directly through Sales, understanding customer’s existing network, key locations and technical needs;
- Responsible for managing and feeding internal Sales system (SalesForce), CRM, etc, for specifics customers.
- Build relationships with internal customers serving as the tech/commercial liaison from pre-sales to post-sales;
- Support the healthy growth of strategic product, sales, and revenue through proactive engagement with a limited number of customers;
- Clearly communicates the customer design to the teams responsible for ordering, implementation and ongoing support;
- Support internal cross-functional teams and departments to obtain required approvals of non-standard solutions.
Education / Training
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Portuguese is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in sales support within the telecommunications field.
- Demonstrated some level of knowledge in SDH, Layer 2 networking, including, MEF Carrier Class Ethernet Networks, DWDM Wavelengths, and SONET digital hierarchy.