Our client is a telecommunications company looking for a Procurement Support to provide support to telecom services supply chain.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual Required – Spanish and English, both verbal and written (Portuguese will be a plus)
- Very organized and detailed oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (required)
- Based on systems information prepare and update monthly costs reports.
- Review reports for anomalies and other inconsistencies.
- Ensure all information meet deadlines.
- Generate ad-hoc reports.
Budget and forecasting:
- Prepare an annual budget based on the forecast.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted expenses.
- Process good receipts in ERP. Calculate available PO balances. Trigger supplemental POs when needed.
Purchase Orders Requests:
- Generate requests in ERP. Follow up the approval process. Provide documental support to complete the process.
SLA Credit Control:
- Based on performance reports from NOC, follow up and control SLA credits from providers.
- Reconcile vendor credits backlog.
- Work coordinately with peers and internal customers in different countries.
- Keep an organized filing system of contracts and service orders.
- Maintain Sharepoint sites.
- Assist in other general and administrative tasks.
Education / Training
- Administrative and Accounting experience required.
- ERP (SAP) and Sharepoint experience desired.