Our client is a financial technology company that is reimagining the way global consumers access mortgage credit and financial solutions in a borderless world, passionate about driving transformation of financial services, solving real problems, and making a meaningful impact in people’s lives.
They´re currently looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Miami, Florida!
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years in a product ownership role, delivering web and mobile (native and responsive) products from concept to launch in an agile environment
- You thrive working in fast-paced Agile environments and distributed teams
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Asana, or other technical project management tools preferred, but not required
- High-performing self-starter, with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Enjoy working closely with designers, developers, and business stakeholders and collaboratively prioritize, make informed decisions, and drive product development iterations
- Excel in breaking down complex feature into small, understandable and measurable components
- Strong communication and partnership skills; able to collaborate through complex problems and lead to positive outcome while incorporating cross-functional input
- Ability to estimate work, commit, and deliver on deadlines and be vocal when risks arise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excited to join a startup, have a big impact and put in the hustle required to get things done!
- Be a passionate customer advocate and possess an acute business sense
- Manage new product innovations and lead a scrum team as Product Owner
- Manage your respective product vision and road-map to drive innovation
- Develop and prioritize Initiatives, Epics and User Stories aligned with product strategy
- Apply data and insights to drive decisions and to measure success of product initiatives
- Follow the industry and market developments to propose new innovations
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new finance, tech and design trends
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders and customers through interviews, analysis, and research and translate them into into the artifacts developers need to get new features & products to market: e.g. user stories, process maps and detailed workflows
- Provide guidance and decisions to engineering teams, making sure roadblocks are removed and progress made
- Ideate and iterate on UX designs through the wireframe and prototype phases with Design team to ensure best in class experience is being delivered
- Work closely with a cross-functional team (Marketing, Design, Engineering, & Business) to ensure product goals, deadlines, and deliverables are met
Education / Training
- Bilingual; you’re fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience with web services and APIs
- Experience in Fintech, the mortgage industry, or a startup environment
- Experience designing products for global consumers (Extra bonus points for specifically working within the LATAM region!)
- Experience building platforms and API strategies
- Experience with Design Thinking Approach
Are you ready to be part of the best team ever? To make the difference and continue with your learning path advancing in your career? Join us!