Our client is a well-recognized semi-custom builder of center-console saltwater fishing boats and catamarans, captivating and enabling sport fishermen and women to pursue their trophies with intuitive designs, superb construction, and exhilarating performance, since 2006.
They are looking for a Production Order Processor to join their team!
You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and modifying production orders, coordinating with order stakeholders to ensure timely order processing, and developing and learn our products to become an effective order gatekeeper.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Complex clerical experience is preferred; our products are complicated to configure due to their semi-custom nature
- English/Spanish bilingual – required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Desire to be part of a growing company and formalize their order processes
- Extremely people and detail-oriented, hands-on mentality
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Level-headed personality
- High intelligence with the ability to apply common sense and previous job knowledge to decision points
- Winning attitude; be a role model leading by example
- Be comfortable with tasks that may not be totally defined beforehand – this is an entrepreneurial/startup-style environment
- Great mindset for self-organization – being able to keep organized amidst many separated tasks
- Manage production paperwork – production orders, change orders, customer-defined layouts, etc.
- Work with sales, engineering, operations, and finance to approve/modify orders
- Manage open-item needs for all individual order details and requested customizations