Our client has been offering professional services in comprehensive civil engineering and surveying since the year 2000 and they are seeking a Project Manager Engineer to join their team in Fort Worth, Texas!
You will manage civil engineering projects in the planning, permitting, designing for commercial and residential development. You will work with clients and coordinates projects through a team of engineers, designers, and surveyors. Assigns, reviews and approves detailed or routine civil engineering tasks.
This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a fun and productive culture and open to continuous improvement!
Qualifications / Requirements
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant civil engineering experience with a focus on land development
- Servant Leadership
- Appetite to learn and improve their skills.
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Project Management Skills
- Engineering design and project management of all aspects of civil land development.
- Manages EIT work loads and participates in the development of EITs.
- Perform design of complex civil engineering projects to include site grading, paving, sanitary sewer systems, open/closed storm sewer systems, detention/retention facilities, water systems and other related site improvements.
- Research and prepare conceptual drawings, preliminary designs, feasibility studies and preliminary cost estimates for residential/commercial/municipal projects.
- Perform hydrologic and hydraulic calculations to support project design.
- Perform site investigations and analyze site conditions.
- Resolve design conflicts; perform construction administrative services.
- Perform QA/QC reviews of design projects.
- Maintain accurate project documentation.
- Communicate and maintain good client relationships.
- Present projects to clients, agencies, municipalities and the general public at formal and informal meetings.
- Coordinate and communicate with project teams throughout the duration of the project.
- Prepares monthly invoices and follows up with clients to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Pursues Business Development opportunities in order to increase revenue through current clients and new clients.