Our client is looking for a Accountant Support , working remote fulltime (40 hours per week).
This role will be responsible for providing General Bookkeeping support for the business.
Great opportunity to work for a company in the US!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proficient with the Expense Budgeting process (We set this once per year and report quarterly)
- Proficient with Product and Class Profitability reporting in QuickBooks
- Proficient in basic business math (Gross and Net Margin calculations, ROI, etc.)
- Strong skills/experience with: MS-Excel (Exporting & managing data, creating formulas, cell/worksheet referencing)
- Excellent English verbal communication and comprehension skills is a MUST!
- Highly organized and detail oriented with great work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively (Self Starter!)
- Using QuickBooks, you will responsible for providing General Bookkeeping support for the business. This includes entering and tracking Receivables, Payables, Credit Card and Bank Statement Reconciliations, Merchant Services Processing and reconciliation, Administering Bank Transfers, Entering Journal Entries, Tracking and entering investments (Dividends, Distributions, etc), Business Financial Reporting & Expense Budgeting as well as Cash Management (Tracking Working Capital).
- Interfacing with Vendors as needed to ensure billing accuracy
- Preparing Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements (Ensuring accuracy)
- Providing Profitability and Financial Metric for the businesses
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Certified CPA is a bonus but not required
- Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor is a major bonus but not required
- A minimum of 6 years Accounting experience
- A minimum of 6 years continuous experience using QuickBooks Desktop or On Line for data entry and analysis – This is a MUST!