We are a staffing firm that acts as a headhunter for companies in the US and Latin America. Involved in every step of the talent acquisition process to get the most qualified candidates for our clients. Our purpose is to add value through fulfillment and engagement, to make a significant impact in the professional fulfillment of the people we place, and see our clients excel!
We are looking for Bilingual Recruiters with drive, relentless, resourceful, and willing to find the right candidate for our client in a timely manner. This is a full-time position that offers the possibility to be part of a multicultural company and work from home for an international staffing firm.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- +3 years of experience in Recruitment working for a Staffing or Headhunting/HR Consulting firm
- To be able to communicate fluently in English and Spanish (oral and written)
- To be results-driven: work based on Recruitment Process KPIs
- To be passionate giving service to our clients and candidates
- To share and embrace our purpose of adding value through fulfillment and engagement
- To live by Commitment & Responsibility, Continuous Self-Improvement, Integrity, Caring and Teamwork & Open Communication
- Create innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find and attract the top passive and active talent.
- To source and find suitable potential candidates from within ASAP’s database and external “job boards”
- To find contact information for the most suitable candidates
- Actively reach out to candidates via phone, and complete Phone Screens, therefore matching against the job description and clients’ needs
- To continuously reach out to Target and prospective candidates to build an active candidate pipeline
- Track all recruiting activity on ASAP’s CRM (“Talent Rover” / Salesforce)
- To post Job Descriptions on ASAP’s website
- To assist or perform full interviews with candidates, supporting the Account Management Team
- To communicate any Sales Lead to ASAP’s Sales Team and/or Account Managers
- To identify and connect with top talent.
- To find, reach out and engage with the best talent.
- To place right candidates in a timely manner
- To represent ASAP’s brand based on our Values and or Purpose
- To bring excellent customer service for ASAP’s team, candidates and clients
- To fill at least 2 jobs per month
- To contact at least 6 potential candidates a day
- To achieve 3 submittals within 7 days for at least 75% of his/her assigned jobs
- To fill at least 60% of assigned jobs per recruiter