Become the face to the clients of one of the fastest-selling alcohol brands. This high profile, fast-growing, new brand is expanding throughout the United States and is looking for someone to join their sales team.
You will be joining as their Region Director where you would manage and oversee all sales activities through the distributor/broker organization, ensuring that efforts are focused on appropriate accounts, territories, and channels to achieve short- and long-term volume and profit deliverables; and responsible for executing market-level sales and marketing activities/programs to deliver against objectives.
📍Anywhere in Illinois
If you want to know more about this opportunity apply now or send me an email with your information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can talk about what you are looking for.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Solid skills in strategic thinking, relationship building, and customer service.
- Solid problem-solving, analytical, and computer skills.
- Strong personal drive and individual initiative in daily routine.
- Advanced influencing skills and management capabilities.
- Expressing confidentially in dealing with trade.
- Strong background in the spirits and wine industry is required, with the number of years depending on the complexity of the region.
- Proven ability to make strategic decisions around pricing and programming investments.
- Ability to travel as needed and a valid driver’s license.
- Work with distributor/broker sales teams in the development of business plans for covered markets. Guides the pre-planning/budgeting and execution of all activities in the market, including volume planning, budget management, distributor/broker CRM planning, and KPI deliverables. Ensures senior distributor/broker management is committed to delivering against agreed-to goals and initiatives.
- Show strong relationships with key members of the trade (retailer off-premise accounts, on-premise accounts, etc.) to develop brands in the market and gain appropriate commitments to accelerate distribution and volume.
- Provide education/training to key influential members of the trade (retailers, bartenders, waitstaff, etc), and distributor/broker sales organization.
- Appropriately manages market conditions, reacts to competitive activity, and actively identifies the additional volume and brand-building opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Maintaining and analyzing market performance to ensure goals are achieved.
- Ensure all in-market investments are effectively spent maximizing value creation.
- Work with key internal sales, marketing, finance, and operations personnel to ensure all marketing details are communicated effectively and planned (i.e. new listings, forecasts, purchase orders, and program plans).