Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Regional B2B Sr Product Manager , to join their team in Miami, Florida.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 5+years of broad product management and product portfolio management experience in telecom or technology businesses
- Proven experience in taking existing and emerging products and solutions from concept, launch through to significant market penetration.
- Strategic thinker with an innate ability to articulate a strategy and product vision.
- Project management skills to execute a product roadmap, moving a project from inception to completion.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities – must be able to identify and escalate potential issues as well as implement recommended solutions.
- Proven ability to work on a team and independently on multiple high priority projects within a limited span of time.
- Operationally detailed and extremely focused at driving execution and results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and influencing capacity to engage with suppliers, partners, and other areas of the organization
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with other organizations to align on a common goal/deliverable with final execution
- Highly motivated self-starter and with ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Good commercial acumen
- Assist in defining specific product suite strategy by segment – Product roadmap, New products/services, market expansion, etc.
- Assist in defining, harmonizing, and enhancing the product and services catalog for managed services, including but not limited to cloud, datacenter, security, SD-WAN, IoT and other advanced solutions.
- Engage with customers, business units, sales, sales engineering, marketing, and other stakeholders in defining key functional requirements associated with the customer needs and experience for new development, feature enhancements, and overall improvements to the portfolio. Drive those requirements through partnerships with product development, Engineering, IT, support, customer experience, etc. and in collaboration with the business units to ensure release dates are met on time.
- Manage the product lifecycle from ideation to implementation.
- Build business cases for the development of new products and services across the region, and obtain buy-in from each OpCo, including potential pilot / MVP deployment.
- Create and maintain a regional Key Performance Indicators dashboard containing all supporting metrics within the product portfolio; including revenues, sales funnel, win rates, installed base, new adds, churn, etc.
- Monitor and review product quality and performance consistency across businesses; to ensure they are aligned with the group’s product strategy and quality objectives; provide guidance to support the OpCos when issues arise
- Communicate product vision, strategies, and roadmaps to varied audiences, including executives and cross-functional teams.
- Manage partner / ecosystem relationships with key cross-OpCo vendors and partners
- Assist in developing and defining the competitive landscape with a transference of those key learnings into differentiation with a distinct customer value proposition.
- Develop and execute a sales and SE training and certification program in conjunction with the training organization and with the support of external technology vendors.
- Collaborate with regional and local marketing organizations in defining product specific content (collateral, white papers, use cases, solutions briefs, presentations, etc.) for internal and external use.
- Provide regular business updates to the Senior Leadership Team to ensure alignment with the overall Company Goals.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master or advanced degree is a plus.