We are looking for an extraordinary leader to be the next Regional Sales Manager of one of the most fast growing international manufacturing companies in The United States of America. This position is 100% remote to cover sales for Iowa, Michigan and Wisconsin, therefore you MUST live in any of these locations.
About our client
This company is well known for producing high-speed industrial inkjet printers, and pigmented ink and chemical products for the garment and apparel, home goods, and textile accessories for the decorating industry.
This is a great opportunity for you because:
Our client offers medical insurance effective the first day of the next month, dental plan, 6 months of maternity leave, paternity leave, tuition reduction program, life insurances and Investment Savings Plan (401K) match up to 4%. In addition to that the commission program is uncapped, meaning your additional incomes will depend on your performance and sales skills.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
• 3 Years of broad sales experience.
• Proven experience with high end & high-value capital equipment sales.
Our client is the leader in DTG technology and currently is looking for a smart and hungry hunter with extreme self-motivation to exploit the amazing growth opportunity of the DTG market and bring enormous value to their customers.
Under the general direction of and reporting to the Territory Manager, you as the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying new accounts, developing, and securing new customers, selling company products, and may assist to the investigation of potential new product uses or applications.
• Perform field promotional work to sell and secure new business, to include important and major accounts and/or develop sales and secure business in new territories, within new industries, or with customers where full market potential or product line acceptance has not been established.
• Manage your pipeline and forecasts daily efforts and system requirements.
• Demonstrate products and assist prospective accounts to select those that best suit their needs.
• Assist in the development of special products.
• Demonstrate and familiarize established accounts with new products (services) and developments.
• Coordinate and otherwise assist with the services of the Company’s technical staff to determine customers’ needs and preparation of samples as needed.
• Assist with preparations for trade shows or product demonstrations.
• Prepare formal presentations to customers on proposed products.
• Prepare price quotations, terms of sales, delivery dates, etc., and prepare orders subject to the approval of the company.
• Investigate and expedite product claims and complaints following marketing policies and assist to resolve problems and recommend corrective action.
• Keep the company informed on competitive products, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing, and market policies.
• Prepare and submit periodic reports on activities, sales volume, expenses, and other items.
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets for approval.
Education / Training
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field