Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
They are looking for a Regional Segment Expert Manager to join their team, in Panama!
Qualifications / Requirements
- University graduate in a science field.
- Experience leading or supporting sales teams in B2B segments.
- Experience dealing with large, medium corporations, or government entities in account planning, value selling and high stakes deals.
- Deep understanding of the industry’s KPIs, and the performance enablers.
- Strong knowledge of digital products, including Cloud IaaS, SaaS and PaaS services, Cybersecurity, Unified Communications, Software Defined Networks, and Managed Services.
- Proficient or quick to learn analytical tools, such as O365, Salesforce and Tableau.
- Experience coordinating high-performance teams, especially in setting and aligning objectives, identifying key performance indicators, measuring progress and providing feedback for action plans.
1. Market Trends, Insights and Segment Performance
- Identify and highlight trends on ICT usage and solution spending on the Segments. Provide a profound understanding of the segments and market intelligence. Collaborate in reshaping the characterization of the segments, when and if necessary.
- Develop and maintain a platform to identify and share key customer insights, analyze trends and identify potential improvements, best practices, and unseen opportunities and risks of the Segments.
- Monitor the business performance and the performance of commercial processes to provide actionable insights to strengthen business growth acceleration. This requires in depth data understanding and analysis together with the local teams.
2. Segment Specific Sales Processes, Analysis and Follow Up
- Perform deep analysis of the sales funnel, per country and per segment. Using our current tool Salesforce®, dig deeper into variables such as productivity, budget coverage, per service funnel, in order to provide guidance and actionable plans to improve our sales and closing functions. In the process, it will accelerate the complete adoption of the tool.
- Improve bidding processes, especially in the government segment, allowing operations to participate in more tenders with higher winning ratios. Identify best practices, similarities in public tenders, and design and deploy pricing algorithms to support the local operations.
- Develop and maintain a platform for sharing best practices and proactive initiatives on processes and sales practices.
- Develop and implement, together with the local teams, marketing & sales programs in line with the strategic ambitions of the segment and follow up on results.
- Drive elimination of non-value adding sales tasks and implement standard policies and procedures.
- Analyze and benchmark commissions and sales incentive models within our teams and in the industry and propose ideal plans that would align the sales team goals with the whole B2B ones.
- Perform deep analysis of relevant won and lost deals in the Segments. Improve our win ratios by identifying the key drivers and proposing the necessary actions to win similar deals.
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations team in the design of dashboards to track sales force effectiveness, program efficacy, and ensure the adoption of sales automation tools.
3. Segment Compliance and Structure
- Keep organized and updated the Segment data bases, account plans, share of wallet estimates and all the intelligence information contained in each segment.
- Act as facilitator to ensure close alignment of local and regional teams, by deploying and maintaining collaborative spaces, promoting the flow of permitted information, and organizing collaborative meetings and activities.
- Coordinate with Ethics & Compliance actions to provide the maximum level of integrity in the Segments, specially our team dealing with government entities. Share best practices and lessons learned from the local or regional Compliance unit.
- Monitor client satisfaction NPS, analyzing with CX and local teams secondary KPIs and the voice of the client. Propose and agree on improvement plans to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the complete adoption of tools and platforms such as Salesforce® and those defined by the VP of B2B, by becoming a power user on all of them and encouraging others to do so.
- Act as a facilitator between Sales Operations, Customer Base Management and local teams regarding the Segments proper reports and structure.