Our client is a solid global B2B lead generation services company, trusted by some of the largest technology companies, media agencies, and publishers around the world to execute their Go-to-Market strategy. At this time they seek a positive and hardworking Marketing professional with solid experience in the B2B Technology Marketing industry to be the new Marketing Director at their company.
The successful candidate must possess a high level of personal integrity, passion, and in-depth understanding of the lead generation and demand generation processes.
As a Marketing Director, the candidate must be an exceptional communicator and must possess remarkable skills for selling data-driven, integrated digital marketing solutions to enterprise technology customers. The Marketing Director will define the go-to-market strategies for new products and verticals, strategizing, and executing on the growth of products through the entire Piurate Funnel.
Locations that are preferred but not exclusive for this role: New York, Boston, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake City, Houston, Austin, Chicago, or the Mid-Atlantic Area).
Qualifications / Requirements
- 07+ years of B2B technology marketing / Marketing technology industry experience.
- Possess a high level of personal integrity, a passion and in-depth understanding of lead generation, demand generation, data platforms, marketing automation and intent data solutions.
- Experince growing and scaling other B2B technology marketing / Marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising technology.
- Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of marketers.
- Should be data-driven: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics.
- Someone who could be the commercial face of the company for events and appearances
- Able to work independently without constant direction or supervision, self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to continually strive to put forth the extra effort.
- This will include defining go-to-market strategies for its new products and verticals,
strategizing, and executing on the growth of products through the entire Pirate Funnel.
- Design and execute strategies to increase and optimize revenue and user growth for its
products, this includes working at the awareness, acquisition and activation stages as well as building out marketing and product features to drive user retention and referrals.
- Combine your skills in digital marketing, analytics, and product management to find and implement creative, unconventional, and cost-efficient channels to build a customer base as well as supplier base and grow the business.
- Creating and executing (hands-on) on marketing strategies which will include combining organic marketing such as SEO with paid performance marketing through paid search/Google Ads, paid social, affiliate channels and programmatic display.
- Working closely with the Co-founders, product, and sales teams to build viral and growth loops to shape the product to self-grow.
- Scaling and automating the growth processes and teams.
- You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content, and brand.
- Build a marketing department. Identify talent needs, hire, and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.