Our client is a leader in Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) offering affordable financing that allows property owners to pay for upgrades that increase energy efficiency, harness renewable energy, conserve water, and protect against storms.
They are currently seeking a Retention Supervisor to provide day-to-day leadership of the Retention Team including training, report generation, program document creation and serving as an escalation point for problem resolution. The Supervisor monitors Retention Reps to help maximize retaining the business. Supervisor prepare, develop and implement schedules to control adequate staffing levels. Provides support to Operations Manager on special projects, implements changes and plans at the Manager’s discretion and helps form overall team objectives.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2+ years of sales experience, financial services, mortgage industry or related field with increased levels of responsibility
- Extensive knowledge of PACE financing practices and requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of retention practices and techniques.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create a positive customer experience.
- Ability to independently manage daily tasks and short-term projects, including prioritizing competing demands.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various responsibilities simultaneously.
- High school diploma (Preferred)
- Provides leadership and guidance to Retention Team in support of Operation Manager.
- Assists with and implements retention targets and goals for the Retention Team.
- Runs and reviews productivity reports.
- Coach and manage employee performance.
- Reviews cases to ensure all are assigned and SLAs met.
- Ensures Retention Team follows current policies and procedures.
- Identifies areas where improvement can be made and suggests/implements solutions.
- Act as a resource for questions and as an escalation point for more complex issues.
- Facilitate training on system, guideline and program changes.
- Schedule staff and assign work to ensure goals and deadlines are met.
- Recommend wage adjustments, staffing and work assignments.
- Conduct regular staff and one on one meetings with direct reports.
- Work with the Marketing Department on market data collection, advertising metrics and campaign tracking.
- Attend internal and external management meetings as needed
- Retention support activities and other duties as assigned