Our client is a growing company in the Real State Industry that offers a platform to guide customers through the process of interviewing real estate agents.
They are looking for a customer-centric salespeople to join their inside sales team in St. Louis. They’re a small team, and every month we speak to thousands of homeowners looking to buy or sell a home, and agents that are excited to work with them.
As part of the sales team, you’ll be the voice for our brand for both consumers and agents, and you’ll represent a knowledgeable, passionate, and caring team that is looking out for the best interests of those that they serve.
Qualifications / Requirements
- You bring a positive attitude to work every day, and it shines through in your calls
- You love to learn, and always want to improve
- You sound great on the phone and have a mix of customer service and sales experience
- You have the drive to be a top salesperson, but not at the expense of the team
- You’re a team player – we win or lose as a team
- You’re a great communicator – you have the gift of the gab
- Speak with and educate buyers and sellers about our service, and match them with great agents
- Follow up with agents and customers to make sure things are going well
- Recruit new agents to join our network
- You would focus primarily on one of these areas, most likely speaking with buyers and sellers, but would be able to flex into other roles to help the team as needed.