Our client is one of the nation’s leading importers of fine produce from the best growers of Europe and Latin America and they’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team in their corporate office located in Doral, FL. The Sales Assistant/ Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Business Development and is tasked with a variety of efforts relating to increasing overall sales and expediting the sales process.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented with ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency.
- Multitasker with ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills. Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Above average level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Works well independently with little supervision.
- Positive attitude with eagerness to learn.
- Problem solving/Analytical thinker.
- Sales data entry requiring high level of accuracy
- Manage and maintain data entry and sales order revisions in customer/industry web portals.
- Truck scheduling & freight negotiations
- Keep sales team apprised of product condition, availability and logistical changes
- Order and manage special pack products and special-order commitments.
- Serve as liaison between Sales, Logistics and Warehouse
- Manage purchasing with local vendors to supplement inventory as needed.
- Administrative functions for Director of Business Development.
- Provide coverage for sales staff when they are absent.
- Development and preparation of reports, spreadsheets and analysis work.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Package includes:
- Medical insurance.
- Paid sick time.
- Paid company holidays, and paid vacations.