Our client has 25 years of experience and is one of the leading aviation parts stockists, providing support to the fast-paced worldwide airline and aviation maintenance marketplace.
They are seeking a Sales Assistant for their Chicago, IL office, who would work closely with one of the company’s leading Senior Sales Directors.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Very good organizational skills
- High degree of competency in Excel
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- High energy level, sense of urgency and self-motivated
- Good, confident telephone manner
- Enthusiastic, creative and ability to thrive in a team environment, as well as working under your own initiative.
- Provide day to day admin support to Senior Sales & Purchasing Manager
- Collating of quotes and market data via telephone and email.
- Data entry of quotes and market data into company inventory system to identify usage trends that will assist stock purchasing.
- Processing Sales and Purchase Orders and coordinating order shipping of on behalf of the Sales Manager
- Deliver high quality customer service and responses to our customer’s and vendors alike.