Our client is a sales and management company in the building maintenance industry with nearly 60 years of experience managing interior and exterior services for its clients.
They are seeking tenacious closers to join our B2B outside sales division in their growing organization. If you aggressively prospect for business, sell with confidence and integrity, and have a deep understanding of your clients’ needs, our team and bonus structure is waiting for you.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities by using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 2-5 years B2B combined inside and outside sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong MS Office and knowledge of CRM systems
- Outgoing, dynamic personality
- A can-do attitude that loves to be challenged
- Metrics-oriented and organized, with a strong need to win
- Proven track record of closing short-cycle B2B sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding metrics
- An excellent communicator with the ability to facilitate a presentation or a one-to-one meeting
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate team activities and work effectively with operations and marketing teams
- You will be responsible for new business development in a highly productive, sales-driven environment.
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close. Working closely with account managers and your sales team, you will establish and nurture mutually profitable business relationships with clients.
- Ideal candidates will fit comfortably into the established sales team and take on new responsibilities immediately.