Do you have a creative eye and are passionate about interior design? If you get inspired by developing innovative interior solutions, finding ideal design solutions, and building relations with the local design community, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Our client is a high-end furniture company, seeking Sales Consultants for two of their showrooms in South Florida (Miami and Aventura).
The Sales Consultant is responsible for generating new opportunities, via multiple channels, and creating a stellar customer experience that will set the stage for effective customer retention and sales follow-up.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required. Preferably in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Relevant experience in high-end furniture retail is desirable.
- 5 years of sales experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (Required).
- Live by our values of integrity, top-notch service, and impeccable quality.
- Provide a luxury experience for our clients through every interaction.
- Represent the company through personal appearance, professionalism, and proper business communications.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization,
- Exhibits a work style that is high-energy, highly influential, and can be an aggressive closer.
- Generate leads and convert them into sales opportunities. Manage the full client lifecycle.
- Maintain constant communication with clients via in-person meetings, phone calls, video conferences, and emails.
- Prepare proposals and project presentations for clients.
- Work with KPI’s and revenue targets set by management.
- Arrange meetings with clients to demonstrate products.
- Constantly maintain knowledge of products.
- Ensure that all administration related to the sales process is handled effectively.
- Work with other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Enter and update client information in our CRM system.
- Prepare and serve coffee and water to clients.
- Assist in maintaining the visual and quality standards of the showroom. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Organizing sales materials such as catalogs, samples, price-lists
- Cleaning and maintaining showroom display
- Ability to lift and move small to medium-sized items
- Cleaning sales desk and overall physical space of the showroom
- Assist with showroom opening and closing procedures (lights, organization, catalogs, supplies, garbage, etc)
- Proficiency in Mac operating system, Microsoft Office, and Google Applications. Knowledge of PowerPoint is a must.
- Must be available to work every Saturday.