Our client aims to be the customer intelligence company that helps the world’s largest brands and enterprises optimize marketing spend, make better decisions, and enhance customer experiences. One of their focus is on delivering the highest quality data and ad targeting technology.
They are currently looking for a Sales Director, to focus on Agency and Direct Brands.
In this role, you will play a major part in leading the management of existing partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the world’s largest mobile advertising and technology companies. This is a quota-carrying sales role.
They are looking for a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in building location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to long-term partnerships.
You should have a real passion for mobile and location-based advertising. Strong communication and presentation skills are an essential part of this role. They value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a startup environment. You have a strong track record of hitting established targets and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 4+ years of experience in digital advertising across sales and account management
- Demonstrable mobile advertising network at agency and brand level
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating, and closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- You will spend time meeting with agencies and brands, evangelizing their product and location-powered advertising.
- You will be responsible for building positive relationships, and client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications, and ensuring that client needs are met.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams you will craft custom opportunities for RFPs.
- You will take a complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translate that into a compelling and story for the marketplace.
- You will maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service