Our client is an advertising / full-service boutique agency that implements innovative ideas, develops cost-effective integrated marketing programs, and creates memorable brands. The company focus on putting people first, work-life balance, relaxed culture, and flexible hours. They are looking for a Sales Executive candidate who loves to be connected and helps the company grow in different markets, generate new leads, and give the best service to customers. This candidate needs to be energetic, proactive, creative, positive, stress-tolerant, detail-oriented, confident, critical thinking, organized, and decision-making.
Qualifications / Requirements
– Having a general understanding of advertising, marketing, and the digital space is helpful but not required.
– + 3 years of experience in sales, negotiating and closing large deals with big companies
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, Mac, and PC platforms, social media tools, Google Ads, CRM’s
– Bachelor’s degree
– Strong communication skills (100% English) and ability to plan strategically
– Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
– Day-to-day new business development activities: prospecting, calling, emailing, negotiating, onboarding, and client relationships.
– Primary point of contact for new business, payments, and integrating new programs.
– Lead generation, increased network, social events
– Generate revenue and implement innovative ideas
– You will be responsible for building positive relationships, maintaining ongoing communications, and ensuring that client needs are met.