Our client is a security and rescue company that offers private security, cybersecurity, as well as rescue services. Their goal is to protect all personal and relevant information and avoid cyber espionage which is impacting many industries in the market at this moment.
They are currently looking for a Sales Specialist to join their team!
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2+ years of customer service and sales experience.
- 2+ knowledge in computer and technology skills, preferred in cyber security protection.
- Provide high level, personal support to large or complex accounts.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be willing to cold call on the phone and email daily as a way to prospect for new business.
- Must be organized and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in prospecting.
- High school diploma.
- Competitive with a sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills and task-oriented.
- Self-motivated with a high energy level with a passion for customer service
- Creates quotes, PowerPoint presentations, and design layouts to attract customer’s attention.
- Offer to new and existing potential clients their products set appointments with them.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Proactively focuses on growing sales.
- Sets follow-up to keep in contact with prospects.
- Full-time position but it can be remote if the candidate prefers it. They are open to negotiating it.
- Our client offers an extensive training program, giving you 300 leads they already have in the company’s system.