Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and over 12,000 employees around the world. They are currently looking for a SAP Integration Manager, to join their team in Panama City, Panama.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked among the top 25 multinational companies by “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Relevant certifications are considered as an asset;
- You have a minimum of 7 years relevant Integration projects in Telecom;
- You have strong technical understanding of SAP solutions with a strong focus on SAP ERP, IS solutions (Oracle, Microsoft, Workday…) and the integration with third parties (BSS applications like Netcracker…or financial applications like HFM, Essbase….);
- You ideally have a background in Telecom companies;
- You can demonstrate project management skills ;
- You are able to work in different environments and can easily acquire new skills and expertise;
- You thrive working in teams as well as independently in a fast changing, international environment;
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and orally) in Spanish and English;
- You are flexible and mobile in CAM/Latam (travel will occur).
As experienced SAP integration manager you are responsible for designing, implementing, supporting SAP solutions for the Group. Your main tasks will include:
- Defining efficient solutions that are aligned with company’s strategy and vision;
- Supporting the delivery of projects using SAP a as the technology enabler;
- Assisting in the development of global ERP roadmap and supporting the SAP implementation in the CAM region;
- Understanding internal and external business requirements for BSD applications as it relates to the change initiative;
- Following an integration methodology taking into account middleware tools (SAP PI) and data architecture for SAP and BSD applications;
- Developing an application integration solution architecture (SAP / BSD) that accurately translates business requirements to technology and ensures the design will meet business requirements throughout the lifecycle of a change;
- Collaborating with ESM architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to ESM standards and future roadmaps;
- Collaborating with data owners when creating integration solutions;
- Liaising with SAP Project Manager and ESM Delivery to implement a solution that will meet business requirements within time and cost constraints;
- Leading and delegating application integration development responsibilities to developers and specialists to ensure the project is completed within the required time frame;
- Establishing traceability between requirements and application integration solution architecture design;
- Cultivating and disseminating knowledge of application-usage best practices;
- Refining the change release strategy for SAP application integration change initiatives;
- Identifying and evaluating risks and participate in mitigation and control activities;
- Facilitating business strategy integration and business process integration.
Education / Training
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in IT, Engineering, Sciences or equivalent