Our client is a leader in high-end quality roses selling nearly 200,000 stems of roses per day worldwide. They have created an entity that is successful and well respected around the world. They are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team.
This role will be responsible for establishing a relationship with the customers on behalf of the company. Manage needs and expectations and provide ongoing service, advice, and guidance to increase sales with customers in the long term to generate a profitable long-term business. Communicate the value of the company’s products and services and understand the customers’ needs to better serve them. Meet sales goals, quotas and execute sales calls and contact with customers on a daily basis.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Native or fluent English. Other languages are a positive.
- Customer service oriented.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Teamwork and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationship with customers, recommending solutions and product substitutions.
- Daily contact with customers through phone.
- Participate in trade shows, industry and company events.
- Provide outstanding service in a positive and friendly manner.
- Prepare specials, deal, look for opportunities, understand customers and markets and proactively find better ways to sell our products
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in customer service or related fields.
- + 3 years of sales and/or customer service experience is required.
- Experience in the floral industry is preferred.