Our client is a one of the Top 15 Accounting Firms in South Florida, and has expertise and experience in many areas of accounting, auditing, litigation services and taxation (domestic and international).
They are looking for a Senior Auditor who will be playing and integral role in assurance and advisory engagements.
Out client, offers excellent salary, benefits and career growth potential for qualified candidates.
Qualifications / Requirements
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- Ability to be a leader.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work volume, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Work in a team environment
- Supervising and playing and integral role in assurance and advisory engagements, including audits, reviews, due diligence/acquisition assistance and other attest service engagements.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 – 7 years of assurance and advisory experience in public accounting. CPA or CPA
- candidate required.
- Experience with International experience with audits and taxes