Our client is a global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network, right now they are looking for a Sr. Implementation Specialist, to provide testing support for technical interfaces the company’s core and auxiliary processing systems to international financial institutions and their transaction processors and service providers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Relevant experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with a strong understanding of network technology, applications, and testing.
- Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
- Strong understanding of the company’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
- Ability to interact well with the customer, Sr. and Executive management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment.
- Strong testing and technical skills.
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently.
- API knowledge.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
- Deliver standard through complex testing activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
- Act as central point of contact for customers and/ the company customer representatives throughout customer testing execution.
- Assures processing interfaces with the company’s electronic payment processing systems are compliant with global product rules and specifications.
- Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard customer testing processes, focus on technical processing customer interfaces.
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?.
Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
Are you able to cope with a fast-changing and ambiguous environment?