If you like to work on audit engagements and meet clients’ expectations, start a long-term relationship at a great Firm and internal control is your passion this will be the right fit for you.
You will join as a Senior Staff Auditor at a great Company in Coral Gables, FL that has provided accounting and consulting services for 30y in both public and private sectors. A great environment and opportunities to grow will be waiting for you.
There will be a benefits package including:
- Bonus based on performance.
- PTO 10 days.
- Office closes from Christmas to New Year (like 7 more days off this year to spend with your family!)
- 401k for retirement with a 4% match
- Insurance health 100% cover for the individual.
- Referral program (you’re recognized when you refer a team member or bring new businesses)
Your day-to-day will include:
- Involvement in audit engagements including their planning, executing, directing, managing the budget, meeting deadlines and client expectations.
- Design audit approaches, conduct audit engagements and audit tests, and lead audit teams.
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control.
- Interact with clients to discuss audit issues and make recommendations to improve client controls and procedures.
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Perform analytical analysis of audit documents and prepare the documentation to support audit opinions.
- Completion of analytical procedures and reviews. Complete internal control testing.
- Development of industry awareness and client relationships.
- Supervise, train and mentor staff on client engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in public accounting as an auditor (is a must).
- A CPA license is a plus. Working/planning to attain it will be appreciated
- Strong understanding of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)
- Strong ability to make an individual contribution and work as part of a team
If you want this to be the next step in your career apply now!! and if you are not sure or want more information, give me a call at this number (305) 961-1183 or send me an email here firstname.lastname@example.org