Our client is a leader in the Artificial Intelligence Sales and Customer Service platform. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company where your contributions are recognized and rewarded. They are located in Boca Raton, FL.
Qualifications / Requirements
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years of experience with Information Technologies
- At least 5 years of experience working within Microsoft Azure Environment, Azure Function Apps, Azure Event Grid/Hub, Redis, Microsoft Visual Studios, C#, .Net
- At least 3 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of .Net Core and websites hosted on Azure PaaS – is a MUST.
- Experience with encryption, authentication, authorization, and access control mechanisms, and other cybersecurity requirements and best practices
- The candidate must be located within commuting distance of Boca Raton FL or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
What you’ll do as Software Engineer on the team:
- Work with Product Owner and Principal Architect to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to explore, architect, design, develop, test, implement and release features.
- Design and implement production-level data repositories, data ingestion and storage mechanisms, algorithms, and data analysis solutions to support our cloud application
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality algorithms and services
- Support creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with the off-site team for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Provide input to architectural guidance with regard to building innovative applications.
- Engage with Principal Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs