Our client is an international telecommunication company with a great corporate culture, right now they are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Experience with SAP.
- Proficient knowledge in Excel.
- Ability to process and respond requests by phone and email.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and dynamic environments.
- Ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong communications skills.
- Receive, stamp, and verify the accuracy of the information in invoices and payment requests before processing in SAP.
- Audit and analyze all components of the charges in invoice.
- Process 3-way P.O. matching invoices.
- Process employee reimbursements, and payment request.
- Channel invoices and payment requests for approvals from directors and internal controls
- Electronic upload of all processed invoices in the Accounting system.
- Maintain a physical file of processed Invoices and payments.
- Analyze and reconcile vendor statement balances with balances in AP subledger in SAP
- Match invoices to checks and wire transfers.
- Obtain signatures for wire transfers and checks from authorized personnel.
- Load bank transfers to online bank platform.
- Send check payments to vendors.
- Work with internal controls to guarantee that all processes related to payments are in Compliance with corporate processes and procedures
- Collaborate with and support other areas with requests related to vendors and payments.
- Respond to vendor queries and provide support to vendors regarding electronic invoicing.
- Provide assistance to other areas with items/issues/topics related to AP as requested
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Support Accounting and tax departments on audits to ensure expectations are met and audit schedules are completed timely.
Education / Training
- Knowledge of accounting principles (Associates degree or higher in Accounting/finance its a plus)