Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
They are currently looking for a Sr Auditor Forensic and Compliance to join their team in El Salvador!
You will play a key role in the organization’s efforts to identify and mitigate financial and operational risks. As part of our team, this position conducts a variety of local, regional, and enterprise-wide audits, focused on financial and operational controls, which vary each year depending on the risks in the environment and emerging threats, ultimately protecting from reputational damage, financial loss and disruption of operations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or equivalent combination of related work experience and education.
- Relevant certifications such as CIA and/or CPA.
- 3-5 years of Big 4 experience in internal/external audit or advisory/broader finance risk management experience, preferably within the telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge of the Telecoms sector from a technical, operational and/or commercial perspective.
- Working knowledge of processes and configuration within Oracle R12 and/or SAP.
- International experience, particularly in Latam and/or other developing economies.
- Experience with Data Analytical tools (e.g. Tableau, ACL, SQL etc.) and application systems.
- Travels to various Operations across the Group to evaluate the finance and operational areas included in the annual audit plan.
- Performs walkthrough and testing procedures to assess both the design and operating effectiveness of system and process controls carried out by the business.
- Develops practical, informed and value-add recommendations in coordination with the Business Controls team, creates detailed action plans and presents conclusions to the management team.
- Drafts the audit report for review by the Audit Manager/VP of Internal Audit and eventual distribution to the Operations, Executive Management and the Audit Committee.
- Evaluates the adequacy and timeliness of management’s response and the corrective action taken on audit recommendations.
- Supports the Business Controls team in evaluating SOX controls for in scope Operations, as needed.
- Recommends revisions to audit procedures to enhance efficiencies, considering how to effectively use technology and data analysis techniques to improve audit coverage and insights to management.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions to the Internal Audit management team when forming the annual audit plan for the subsequent year.
- Takes responsibility of being a Team Leader and manage small teams for specific assignments when the Audit Senior Manager/VP is not on site.
- Maintains continual personal development to ensure understanding of the business strategy, market conditions and changes to the internal audit profession.
- Participates in department initiatives to further develop the Internal Audit function.