Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Sr Channels and Customer Experience Strategy BDS, to join their team in Coral Gables, FL.
In this role, you will manage the day to day business performance metrics, both commercial and financial for the Customer Experience and Operations & channels functions in our Latin America markets.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
Qualifications / Requirements
- University degree in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Business administration
- Master’s degree is a plus: Business Administration, Finance, Commercial.
- Financial analysis , FP&A or controlling experience.
- Ability to structure complex issues.
- Willingness to travel up to 15-20% of the time.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment interact with employees worldwide
- Lead strategic regional projects related to Customer Experience, channels and Operations, actively interacts with Latin American markets with the following functional teams: Customer Operations, B2C commercial, B2B commercial, Finance and FP&A, Factory, IT for all Cost to Care, Cost to Sale, Field services and other customer touchpoints.
- Lead and manage regional business decision support function for Customer Experience and Operations, active involvement and support to local and regional area specific projects
- Provide Management with timely, sound and actionable operational recommendations from insights on actual scenarios to anticipate future performance.
- Participate in the definition of regional Customer Experience and Operations strategic and tactic plans, as well as the KPIs analytics needed to maximize business objectives
- Utilizes financial analysis skills to define and implement and execute Cost to Care and Cost to Sale by channel methodologies and analytics. Analysis includes building and maintaining performance dashboards, models and interactive tools.
- Regularly communicates Cost to Care and Cost to Sale KPIs for all business units and provide insightful channel analytics to the organization.
- Drives Field Services execution and efficiencies monthly reports.
- Interpret, explain and drive operational performance using additional business insight and local knowledge to develop commentaries.
- Works along with the functional teams to drive cost improvement projects across the areas of responsibility
- Lead simulations/forecasts/budget process for Customer Experience and Operations in coordination and collaboration with local LATAM markets.
- Manage special projects, perform ad hoc analyses as required. Identify and pursue continuous improvement opportunities driving improvements in profitability, commercial process efficiencies, and increases in operational productivity.
- Support our markets in any financial/commercial aspect when needed by traveling to markets when required
- Build strong internal and external network by developing excellent relations and maintain regular and active contact with Senior Director, Business Partners at Corporate offices and with local Business Unit Manager, CFO, BDS
- 7+ years of proven experience in financial and or commercial roles (essential). Robust knowledge and application of financial and operational processes, metrics, drivers and dynamics by area of accountability.
- Managerial experience in medium to large size organizations.
- Desirable, 5+ years Industry experience in Telecom, Technology organizations.
- Analytical thinking skills to prepare and support business cases
- Strong presenter, negotiator, and influencer.
- Ability to actively make decisions in a promptly manner.
- Ability to think top-down / big picture.
- Solid experience in data analysis, data crunching, and making presentations.
- System knowledge: Excel (advanced level), PowerPoint (intermediate to advance) Hyperion (or equivalent systems). Proficiency in MS Microsoft (Word/Visio/Project)