Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employs over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Sr. Integration/ Middleware Architect to lead the strategy & the efforts to establish, define, deliver, maintain and communicate integration architecture guidelines, standards and best practices across the Enterprise.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years of quality experience developing full-scale, enterprise SOA integrations.
- Experience in middleware governance & best practices.
- Subject matter expert and advisor in regard to service design, from analysis & process to technical implementation when applied to REST/GraphQL, SOA, ETL or Streaming technologies.
- Proven experience running or being part of a large transformation project.
- Managerial experience in large size organizations, especially around managing people in multi-cultural environments.
- TM Forum, BSS/OSS a plus
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Proven leadership skills: Ability to influence, build relationships and credibility quickly.
- A team player, able to work well with different teams in a global/local environments.
- Exceptional service and results orientation.
- Good project management knowledge to drive, track and deliver initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a structured way.
- Effective communicator with the ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to senior management.
- Able to travel 50% as the role will involve a lot of interactions with markets in LATAM.
- Define & own the API Strategy and create roadmaps to share vision with other stakeholders.
- Provide guidance & leadership for all initiatives in regard to middleware integrations and implementations.
- Work with other architects in the team to ensure alignment.
- Track & mentor delivery teams in all aspects of integration application design including application/data services, ETL, data movement, data replication, and data distribution.
- Work with vendors of the assigned solutions, ensuring delivery within the agreed budget. Manage possible conflicts.
- Lead integration review meetings, own the API layer and recommend alternatives as required. Be the facilitator that gets parties to agree around a common strategy.
- Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems.