Our client is a luxury jewelry brand recognized worldwide and they are looking for a Store Manager to run the operations in the US, and support to their US and Israel team and boutiques.
You will be part of a company with a very unique social contribution program to cultivate positive social change. Their designs are masterpieces handcrafted by team of skilled artisans.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High level negotiation skills
- High-level sales skills
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Experience with sales of luxury goods
- Experience with operating cash register and information systems (ERP)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ability to adapt to new software or system
- Manage customer repairs, orders, and payments and uphold exceptional customer service.
- Provide sales support at art shows, private presentations, and boutique and sell as needed.
- Arrange domestics and international shipments of jewelry and resolve any customs issues.
- Follow up on all shipments to customers and update customers accordingly.
- Quality control on all jewelry shipment to customers.
- Merchandise jewelry at boutique, art shows, and private presentations.
- Manage daily boutique administrative operations and coordinate staff schedule.
- Manage inventory and transfers of all jewelry in the US.
- Cover the boutique shifts as needed and provide sales service. Will be a keyholder and need to open and close as needed.
- Manage account payables and receivables. Follow up on customers on monthly payment plans. Submit monthly expense reports for Boca boutique and US operations.
- Coordinate all logistics to set up presentations in art shows such as Art Miami, SOFA, EXPO, Palm Beach Shows.
- Work with contractors with boutique/booth constructions and dismantling. Arrange any necessities for boutiques openings/closures like permits and installations.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for US team.
- Work closely with Israel corporate office.
- Answer during working hours for live chat support.
- Answer phones at Boca boutique and direct inquiries and resolve issues as needed.
- Manage Insurance plans and all necessary licenses.
- Cultivating relationships with the local Jewish community and maintaining customer relationships.
- Following up on existing customers, when necessary, even organizing marketing trips to visit such customers at home.
- Travel 3-4 times per year for art shows.
- Health Insurance
- Business expenses
- Commissions and bonus for perfomance and sales