Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Succession Management & Leadership Development Director to join their team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
We are looking for Succession Management & Leadership Development Director. Responsible for building a strong talent bench across the organization for most critical positions and builds future leaders in alignment with the leadership standards of the company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related discipline required. MBA and/or advanced Technical Degree preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in multiple disciplines of talent acquisition, talent management, organizational development, training & development, performance management and/or human resources.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate in a heavily matrix organization.
- Organizational development knowledge to implement and monitor the talent strategies.
- Ability to make the career philosophy approach and processes relevant and value add to stakeholders globally.
- Ability to effectively communicate with executives at the highest level of the organization.
- Strong skills in data analytics, decision-making, critical thinking and learning agility required for the role.
- Strong business acumen with the proven ability to understand how talent links back to the company’s employee value proposition, business objectives and the business of the company.
- Facilitates global and cross-departmental development and talent exchanges for our most senior leaders.
- Coaches executives on their people and business leadership in order to help them develop their leadership capabilities and act as a role model; in doing so offer the leaders feedback on progress.
- Coaching senior leaders to excel in their leadership skills and to create the most inclusive workplace culture in the industry.
- Recommend strategies to senior leadership on programs, tools & practices to enhance high potential identification, succession planning, and talent management
- Partner with leaders, HRBPS, talent acquisition and talent advisors to fill senior level positions or key project roles from hi-potential and successor pools.
- Subject Matter Expert on high potential identification, success profiles, succession planning, talent pool management tools, practices, & trends to provide senior leadership in the businesses and the HR population with advice and guidance.
- Develop and implement success profiles for the critical position and key capabilities in connection with the company’s culture, leadership standards and business strategies.