Hey, recruiter! THIS is time to go hybrid!
This is your chance to start helping others by finding great opportunities for them, while you work with a dynamic team that provides the best surfaces for architecture and design!
Make good money, and bonuses, and live the best of both worlds, the professional environment in the office, and the chance of working from home.
Qualifications / Requirements
– 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
– High volume recruitment, e.g. operators, warehouse workers, drivers, customer service reps, admins, etc
– Experience with sourcing for multiple level positions
– Recent experience managing candidate activity using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
– Experience using Success Factors.
– Industrial / Manufacturing
– Proactively sourcing and recruiting for all roles by handling initial research, proactively phone screening, and sharing recruiting notes with hiring managers.
– Manage relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and others involved in the interview process; ensure all parties are continually updated.
– Format job description and marketing material in line with established standards.
– Generate and distribute routine Talent Acquisition reports.
– Collate and administer all changes in the Applicant Tracking system.
– Partner with Talent Business Partners and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective high volume and high-quality search process under very tight timelines.
– Manage the daily relationship with external agencies.
– Identify potential candidates using intricate job board searches, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing.
– Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
– Promote employee referral program by engaging with existing employee base and following up on referrals.
Education / Training
– – High School / GED
– Degree Bachelor’s Preferred major/area of study Human Resources, Accounting, or related fields
– Knowledge of applicable Federal and State employment-related regulations ensuring compliance.
– Bilingual in English and Spanish