Our purpose is to add value to our clients through placing fulfilled and engaged professionals. We believe that the right person in the right place fulfills hers/his professional expectations and therefore feels engaged and generates value.
We take this belief to our clients, our candidates and of course within our organization.
We are looking for professionals that share our purpose, that want to make a significant impact in the professional fulfillment of the people we place, and see our clients excel because we are building a better and stronger team that adds value to their operation.
We are looking for professionals that are passionate and care about others.
Qualifications / Requirements
- To share and embrace our purpose of adding value through fulfillment and engagement
- To live by Commitment & Responsibility, Continuous Self-Improvement, Integrity, Caring and Teamwork & Open Communication
- To maintain and build strong long-term relationships with Millicom’s (Client) Top Management and Hiring Managers
- To deeply understand Millicom’s corporate culture and needs to be matched with needed skills and intangibles and guarantee successful placements
- To develop strategic talent acquisition solutions that add value to Millicom, to improve their customer experience and ASAP’s successful placement records
- To generate strategies to improve talent gap, candidate pipelining, and time-to-fill
- To work hand-in-hand with the recruiting team to guarantee quality of service, deliverables and exceed Millicom’s expectations
- To generate and deliver weekly status reports to Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) regarding open positions and processes
- To generate and deliver monthly reports identifying key issues and points for improvement
- To interview top candidates and make sure ASAP’s purpose and promise of add value through fulfillment and engagement are being kept
- To present just top talent to Millicom
- To provide Millicom and candidates with superior Quality of Service
- To continuously follow-up with Millicom’s Hiring Managers and placed professionals to check status, adaption and on-boarding needs
- To maintain Millicom’s Organizational Chart up to date
- To register & comply with both ASAP’s & Millicom’s Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday) processes and procedures
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, Master in Human Resources or SHRM Certifications Highly preferred
- 7-15 years of experience in Talent Acquisition roles
- Up to 10% Domestic & International Travel is necessary for this role (currently stopped due to travel restrictions)
- Been present working from Millicom’s premises (Coral Gables, FL 33134) two days a week, and flexibility to Work From Home (WFH) or ASAP’s premises (Weston, FL 33331) the reminding of time
- This role is highly measured by results
ASAP is a family owned growing organization with operations in LATAM and USA (South Florida). ASAP develops partnerships with multinationals Fortune 500, Midsize and young companies to become their strategic partner for all their Staffing & Recruiting needs.
ASAP’s structure, size and ownership merges the best of all, creating a great corporate environment where team members become family, jobs transform into careers, to-dos into commitments, work into fun and opportunities become reality.
As a growing organization we are looking to add new members to our Miami team, specifically individuals that have the vision of being part of something bigger than themselves, who sees no limits and obstacles but opportunities, and who feels passion for new challenges.
About Our Client – Millicom
Millicom is the Telecommunications company that owns and operates TIGO in LATAM (Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Paraguay) & Africa.
A fast-paced environment driven by innovation and market leadership, gives Millicom’s corporate office an idiosyncratic way of work.
Millicom has engaged with ASAP for the search, recruitment and successful filling of, at least, 12 Management positions in the Finance, Procurement & Audit Departments, within a 12 months term. In addition, ASAP has been selected to keep recruiting for positions in these departments for a 2 year term.
- To exceed Millicom’s expectations for the role
- To take ownership of account leadership and process
- To guarantee ASAP is providing Millicom with a competitive advantage by timely providing the talent
- To take and assume responsibility over commitments and promises made to Millicom
- To represent ASAP’s brand based on our Values (Commitment & Responsibility, Teamwork & Open Communication, Continuous Self-Improvement, Caring and Integrity) and or Purpose (Add value through Fulfillment and engagement)
- To push for improvement (improve performance every quarter)