Our client is a professional accounting services and management consulting organization serving individual businesses in various industries and assisting them in the attainment of their strategic goals. They provide assurance and attest services to privately held companies; tax services including income and estate tax planning, taxpayer representation, and tax return preparation and consulting in profitability enhancement as well as specialty consulting in business process and operations.
They are currently seeking a Tax Manager Preparer to join their team in Tampa, FL!
Qualifications / Requirements
- 6-7 years of experience reviewing income tax returns – individual, corporate, fiduciary, and various other types..
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Master’s Degree in Accounting/Taxation.
- CPA License.
- Public Accounting experience.
- Experiencing managing staff
- Knowledge and experience in Quickbooks
- Accurately preparing and filing federal and state tax returns in a timely manner.
- Developing tax strategies to assist clients in being tax-compliant.
- Identifying tax problems and developing solutions.
- Completing responses and schedules in preparation for income tax audits.
- Monitoring developments in tax legislation.
- Reviewing tax returns.
- Informing management and staff of developments in tax legislation.
- Supervising members of the tax team to ensure that tax returns are completed correctly.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.