Our client aims to be the customer intelligence company that helps the world’s largest brands and enterprises optimize marketing spend, make better decisions, and enhance customer experiences. One of their focus is on delivering the highest quality data and ad targeting technology.
They are currently looking for the VP of Marketing, who will be responsible for directing their positioning, messaging and branding of their customer intelligence and experience platform. This person will be the catalyst and driver of the company’s growth, through launching new features, evangelizing their product, securing their market position, enabling their global sales force, ideating content and campaigns and executing go-to-market strategies. You will work closely with the marketing, product and sales team and be the main driver of growth for the company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Have 8+ years of relevant work experience (marketing, product, sales) with 5+ years in B2B marketing within a SaaS organization.
- Are proficient in the marketing/advertising/data technology industry.
- Have successfully led growth, product marketing and demand generation teams to autonomously launch and commercialize software products.
- Have expertise and experience in collaborating with product, sales, customer success and leadership teams to execute a business growth plan.
- Have strong product knowledge, instinct and technical curiosity that translates to clear product positioning and messaging.
- Can demonstrate strong business knowledge with the ability to understand the customers’ most critical business needs/issues and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts into easy to understand platform value propositions.
- Have exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Are constantly hungry to interact with key customers and partners to get product feedback
- Highly self motivated individual with creative flair and eye for good design and extreme attention to detail.
- Have deep knowledge of regional nuances across global markets like North America, EMEA and APAC.
- Develop a comprehensive GTM strategy and plan that drives adoption of the company platform to achieve pipeline, adoption and revenue targets.
- Articulate the product value proposition to elevate company’s position in the customer data and experience industry and drive business growth.
- Execute a comprehensive B2B marketing plan (paid, earned and owned) to drive customer acquisition across their key verticals using sophisticated ABM programs.
- Create product collateral and training materials that enable the sales teams to effectively showcase and communicate the platform value proposition.
- Work closely with clients to elevate use cases, feedback, success stories and growth opportunities using PR, webinars, influencers and more.
- Accelerate market awareness and product adoption through compelling thought leadership content and customer case studies.
- Produce thought-provoking content including blog posts, webinars, videos, whitepapers, ebooks etc. that relates to the future of Adtech and Martech with regards to customer data automation, identity management, omnichannel customer analytics, consumer journey orchestration, data privacy and more.
- Oversee the launch of new products and features by collaborating with product, sales, leadership, customer success and marketing teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of their customer base, keep a pulse on the competitive landscape and work with industry analysts to position the company as a leader in their industry.
- Deliver comprehensive yet concise performance reports back to the leadership team.