Our client is one of the nation’s leading importers of fine produce from the best growers of Europe and Latin America and they’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team in their corporate office located in Doral, FL. Right now they are looking for a Warehouse Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 5 years experience in shipping/receiving documentation & warehouse operations
- High proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is necessary
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, learn quickly and follow established processes.
- Flexible: able to adapt easily to shifting priorities and adjust to change, Position will require day or night availability (must be flexible)
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff and supervisors
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors Degree from accredited US college/university is mandatory
- Ability to work in a cold environment (34 – 55 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Experience in Produce industry/Cold Storage preferred
- Responsible for overseeing the coordination of shipping and receiving of product including compliance related to documentation.
- Plan staff schedules in support of shipping and receiving and operational needs.
- Prepares shipping documents to ensure that all orders from the warehouse are correctly fulfilled.
- Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments and assure orders and shipping quantities match throughout documents by carefully auditing all documents and assist in resolving any discrepancies.
- Monitoring the incoming/outgoing shipments for delays in transit and/or customs import-related issues; troubleshoots exceptions.
- Daily and Weekly physical inventories and resolve any discrepancies.
- Manage warehouse operations considering guidelines, safety and cost efficiency